Here's what some of my Crafty Blogger buddies have been up to lately!
- Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery - How to wind a spool of thread for serging with a Deluxe SideWinder.
- Mixed Media Artist - Cyndi pulls out an older collage to revisit a technique that mixes digital and physical aspects.
- Eileen - The Artful Crafter - Look at Eileen’s crafty solution to an accident waiting to happen.
- Crafty Princess Diaries - Tammy attempts to teach loom knitting to her college craft club.
- Craftside- A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world - This week at Craftside there is a chance to win a copy of the new book by Misty Mawn - Unfurling along with doodling tips, a Plaid Craft TV episode that features me and Steve making a Mod Podge bird house wind chime with a recycled sweater flower, some paint mixing tips and a recipe for watermelon granita.
- Cindy Gimbrone Beads - Feeling like your craft business isn't taking off like you hoped? You might just be a scrub pine. What's a scrub pine? Come find out on Cindy's blog!
- Carmi's Art/Life World - Carmi shares new Humphrey the Elephant 3D cards.
- Aileen's Musings - Still in the spirit of getting ready for Christmas gift making, Aileen offers you a faux hand blown glass ornament tutorial that can easily be adapted for other holidays, as well.
- About Family Crafts - This week's craft challenge is all about making apples. Do you have an apple craft to share?